background

Thursday, February 23, 2012

What?! Is THAT How I Look??

I finally broke down and cleaned most of the house on the Monday holiday. I also rearranged the furniture and did some laundry throughout the week. It feels a little bit like life is getting back to normal after 14 weeks of nausea and complete and utter exhaustion. 

The cats and dogs are still fighting like, well, cats and dogs. The weather has been so incredibly beautiful that we have been keeping the windows open on a daily basis to freshen up the house. And, Will and I are falling back into the routine of making dinner at home. In fact, since his day off was today he is making a steak dinner and brownies as we speak. Yes, you read that right, steak. I have been avoiding meat for the past 14 weeks like a kid avoids a bully. Week 15 has been a little different for me. Last night we went grocery shopping and all I wanted was meat. I broke down and had my favorite spicy italian sub from subway and I ate the whole foot long sub, without regret. We bought steak and hamburger and chicken and I enjoyed it, or will after it is cooked.

The other thing that has changed this week my desire to post a picture of myself. Will just took the weekly picture and all I could think was, is that how I look? I'm pretty sure it's not body dismorphia. I'm not a preteen going through the awkward years. This means I cna only chalk it up to growing a person in my belly. As will would say, I look a little "thick" in the waist so this week, we are going to forego belly pictures until my humor returns next week and I can stomach the thought of going public again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My husband, William and I moved to Austin in July of 2008. We own two chihuahuas and a sickly cat that will never die. We are proud homeowners in a very stepwives looking neighborhood and are friendly with almost all the neighbors (the ones we like at least). We have been blessed with one beautiful baby girl and have another baby on the way of yet to be determined gender.