background

Friday, January 9, 2015

It's Time

I've been away from blogging for a while now. Pregnancy took over then we had the baby and life just got crazy! I've kept 512 Cherry Lane open through it all miraculously and although I don't promote it a lot I have at least one custom order a month to keep me busy. I have so much on my mind I have been avoiding starting writing again because I just don't know where to start. Here are things in a nutshell.


We had little miss Charlotte. We call her Charlie and actually named her Charlotte just so we could call her Charlie because we both love the name for a girl. Goofy I know but it works for us and amazingly enough we haven't had issues picking names yet.

Right after Charlie, we celebrated Hannah's second birthday. Man, two whole years has went by so fast and I don't think you understand how fast life goes until you have kids. Then you want time to stop sometimes so you can enjoy those precious moments and other times fast forward so you can get past the hard ones.

Two months into Charlie's life I went into the emergency room and didn't come home for 17 days. September is a little bit of a blur to me. A few weeks after I came home I went back to work for CASA.

The holiday's quickly came upon us and here we are in 2015! Charlie started crawling already and has one tooth poking through. I just passed my test to become an Advanced Babywearing Educator which doesn't mean a whole lot but it's a fun title to have.

So, what do I have on my mind and what do I want to talk about? Man! Everything! I want to talk about my awesome home birth experience. I want to talk about my breastfeeding journey with Charlie. I want to talk about my hospital stay, what got me there and how things are going now. I want to talk about raising a high energy toddler while I also have a fairly needy baby. I want to keep talking about baby wearing. I want to talk about my business. I want to talk about life.

I know there are lots of mom bloggers out there but the reason that enough of them are successful is because we connect with each other. We like knowing that we aren't the only ones going through something, thinking the crazy thoughts, feeling like terrible parents or rocking our day. So here I go. I'm back on the blogging train so hopefully you keep up and we can get to know each other more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My husband, William and I moved to Austin in July of 2008. We own two chihuahuas and a sickly cat that will never die. We are proud homeowners in a very stepwives looking neighborhood and are friendly with almost all the neighbors (the ones we like at least). We have been blessed with one beautiful baby girl and have another baby on the way of yet to be determined gender.