background

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's Independance Day

Today, although it was a day off I worked hard at catching up on work given that I'm preparing to leave for three months. I did however take a trip with Will into Austin where we ventured into Whole Paycheck...I mean Whole Foods to pick up an all american dinner for tonight. It's fun to be able to splurge every now and then. We got everything from hotdogs to yummy gummy stars (pretty sure neither are that healthy despite the price tag).

In baby news the baby has been pretty quiet today after bouncing around like a king fu kid yesterday. Oddly enough I've resorted to poking and prodding when I'm not satisfied with the movement which I'm pretty sure makes baby hate me even in-utero. The baby did decide to move more after I ate olives so I'm taking that as a sign that the baby likes olives. I've also decided that the last month of pregnancy is really going to suck. I've started to move pretty slow and am waddling like a duck. Quack quack. Needless to say, I'm ready for my personal Independance day only it's still over a month away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My husband, William and I moved to Austin in July of 2008. We own two chihuahuas and a sickly cat that will never die. We are proud homeowners in a very stepwives looking neighborhood and are friendly with almost all the neighbors (the ones we like at least). We have been blessed with one beautiful baby girl and have another baby on the way of yet to be determined gender.